Super quick recipe that requires no equipment other than a measuring cup of sorts (I used a small mug), a microwave, and a spoon. These were so delicious (though very naughty – definitely a special treat type of thing!), and went down very quickly at home 🙂
Choose any fillings that you have lying around, just try to ensure they are fairly small in size so there’s enough surface area to be coated in the chocolate.
- 2 1/2 cups milk chocolate
- 2 cups fillings
(I used: 1 cup mini marshmallows, 1 cup puffed rice, handful leftover malted biscuits)
- 2 dollops golden syrup
- Melt the chocolate in a microwavable bowl in 30 second blasts, stirring in between each wave until melted.
- Stir in golden syrup.
- Dump in your fillings and stir until coated.
- Tip the mixture into a tin lined with clingfilm, and leave to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. (I sprinkled mine with freeze-dried raspberries before I put it into the fridge.)
- Remove from fridge and cut into bite-sized chunks.