A perfect summer drink, recommended if you have particularly ripe & sweet strawberries 🙂
- Handful strawberries (5-6)
- Rice milk
- Vanilla bean paste
- Agave nectar (optional, best used with non-ripe strawberries)
- Halve strawberries into a jug.
- Cover the strawberries with rice milk until almost or just covered. (On my jug, I got up to the 250ml)
- Add a dribble of vanilla bean paste, and a dribble of agave nectar, to taste.
- Blend with a hand blender (or shove into a normal blender).
- Serve over ice (for the ultimate refreshing experience) and drink 🙂
I’m such a fan of strawberries and strawberry-flavoured drinks & foods, and this drink is such a winner. Obviously, swap any milk or milk substitutes as you like. I tried out rice milk instead of getting my usual lacto-free milk, or almond milk, which I’ve already tried. I like it a lot, plus it’s cheaper than almond milk (though it’s not so good with tea).