This recipe really is a minimal-effort dish. The only things you’ll need are a chopping board, a pot and a measuring jug. (Maybe scales, if you’re not comfortable with guestimating.)
I based my one-pot off of Donal Skehan’s recipe X which he based off of Martha Stewart’s recipe.. It’s so easy to add and change things around with this. The only thing I would suggest is to use a pasta that cooks in 8-10 minutes. I’ll leave you with the ingredients that I used (I pretty much just used what I had knocking around).
- 100g conchigliette
- 300g veg stock (or any other stock)
- 1/2 punnett cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 2 handfuls diced celery
- 2 handfuls peas
- 1/2 aubergine, chunked
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place everything in a pot on the hob.
- Pour over the hot water, and keep simmering for the about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve! I sprinkled some bacon crumb over mine and it was yuuum.